- 2 cups rice, steamed the day before, then refrigerated overnight
- ½ cup kimchee, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoon kimchee juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ⅓ white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 stalk of green onion, sliced
- 2 eggs
- drizzle of sesame oil
- Heat a wok over high heat, when the wok gets smoky, add a little oil, enough to coat the wok.
- Add the onions and garlic, saute it until it become aromatic and the onions start to become translucent.
- Add about another teaspoon of oil, then add the rice.
- Mix everything well. Using your spatula, break up any clumps in the rice.
- Add the kimchee, soy sauce and kimchee juice.
- Continue to mix everything well.
- Serve with a sunny side up egg on top.